tortillitas, panquequitos y demases!

Tw: @laovejaagria
Ig: @nailianail

y si, la gorda no le escapa a las redes sociales.

9 de septiembre de 2009

The Best Day!






















An ordinary morning. You are starting your ordinary day.

Do you want it to be ordinary?

Ask yourself a question: "What would I do if today was the last day of my life?"

I think your answer will be: "I would like it to be the best day of my life."

I don't want to upset you, but nobody can ever find out what day is going to be the last.

And so it's better to live each day of your life as if it is the last.

I'm not telling you to quit your job and spend all you money on traveling :)

But you can live your life to its fullest by adding some simple things to each day.

It doesn't matter what is going on, but it does matter how you feel about it.

Do not forget that life is too short to be unhappy!

Here is my recipe for the best day on Earth!



(nota: texto que encontre por ahi, lo publico por que de alguna forma me sirvio y hoy no voy a hablar de ella, ni aca ni a nadie! y si hoy no es el mejor dia como dice arriba por lo menos va a ser un dia distinto!... la imagen? simple, me gustaron los colores y el concepto!:) )

2 comentarios:

AnToNia dijo...

En lo distinto,
se encuentran nuevos comienzos,
buena música
;)

Ra dijo...

muy bueno genial!!!